Ok so I really need to start setting goals for myself again!!! So here are a list of a few things im going to start! Some of them are just stuff that I would like to do.
I need to start praying and reading the scriptures in the morning! I’m really good at night but in the morning its just awful!
Malcolm got us mountains bikes so we can go riding. My new thing is go riding every day that or running but manly riding cause I love it!!!
I want to take Maya to the park at least once a week and take her on more walks!
I want to do more volunteer work
Want to see my family a lot more and call my grandparents at least 3 times a month
I want to read three books a month (its what I used to do and I loved it)
NEVER EVER be mean to someone!!!!
If I can I want to make someone’s day a little bit better!
Things that I want to do by March and things I want to do this winter!
1. Make Malcolm a Steelers blanket its in the process I just need to finish it!
2. Finish my cross stitch!
3. Start a scrap book
4. Spend a weekend in Park City with Malcolm!
5. Paint, and put the cupboards in Malcolm’s house
6. Move into my dads house
7. Go to California with Malcolm ( going in October for Phillips wedding)
8. Find a job
9. Enroll in school
10. Go ice skating
11. Go ice fishing (for the first time)
12. Go snow mobiling ( for the first time)
13. Take Malcolm to a pro football game (hopefully the Steelers)
14. Learn a few songs on the guitar!
15. Take Maya sledding!
16. Go to as many concerts as possible (I love concerts!!!)
17. Finish this Vegas puzzle with Malcolm!
18. Go Snow boarding at least twice (I suck at getting off the lift I need to get better)
19. Visit the temple and see the lights and Christmas display!
20. Go to the Sundance film festival
21. Read the entire bible (I read the whole book of mormon already)
No comments:
Post a Comment