Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New apartment/dinner party!








Malcolm and I got a new apartment....it was hard cause I wanted to wait to live with him till we were married but things happen I had really nowhere else my dad was taking way to long to get a place my friends life with boyfriends/husbands/parents or already have roomates so I moved in with him......We got this awesome apartment I love it its my favorite place we have lived so far...It has two bedrooms and two bathrooms Its a good size, it has free pool free dog washing place free tanning bed free 24 hour gym free yoga classes and a free movie theatre...it is really dog friendly it has trails all around the apartments to take your dog and it has a really nice few of the temple when you driving up! So when we moved in we decieded to have a dinner party with family and close family friends....Challenge excepted! See we had no table and no coach we were running all over the place for days calling people looking on the internet trying to find some furniture...I geuss we were being to picky cause we came up with nothing...my dad borrowed one of those giant tables churches use and a bunch of chairs..I got a red christmas table cloth and some x mas flowers and green plates with red cups to make it christmasy! Everyone came over there was about nine of us including my dad cousin brother sister in law Malcolm and then some family friends. we had so much food!!!! Brisket red patatoes salad baked beans rolls chocholates veggie dip chips and dip brownies and ice cream! It was so yummy my dad cooks some awesome food!! After we made ginger bread houses and we played games it was such a fun night I laughed all night long! I was so happy to be spending time with them and having so much fun! I loved every minute of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment