Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Update on my life...

Malcolm and I have been so super busy! With working, Malcolm trying to get his insurance licence planning the wedding and still trying to find time for dates, friends and our family! Lets start with my work..I loooove it so much! If I got paid more and if my boss stayed forever I would work there for forever! The appreciate everything I do everyday and it feels so good especially at the end of a bad day!! The people there are so nice and so funny! Malcolms insurance training is going awesome!!! He is taking the test in a couple weeks and then going to get certified and then he will be ready to go! So far the wedding plans are going great! I am getting so much help from my family and friends they have been so great especially my mom and sister in law! I found the perfect place the most beautiful dress and not to forget the best man ever to marry!!! Life is so wonderful!!!! You know when you get that feeling in your stomach were you get butterflies and feel like you want to dance and cry...thats what I have all the time!! Everything seems brighter and funnier and just better! We just got a new truck, dirt bike and trailer for camping and biking! It has been so much fun and now Malcolm wants to get me a little dirt bike! I dont know if there is really anything else to say thats pretty much life in a little nut shell! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment