Tuesday, October 11, 2011

22nd birthday!

first off I'm 22 years old wow I cant believe it! I had an amazing b day first off my favorite bday present my amazing new professional camera that my dad and Malcolm got me! Also I got some cute new clothes, how I met your mother, awesome decorations my amazing sister Ali made me! Some cute chocolate candles, jewelry, books and a bunch of fun tights! Friday night we went to keys on main which is a piano bar it was so much fun till they made me get on stage and dance to billy jean! I was so scared but my friend came up and saved me! I had so much fun that night and I want to go back so bad! Saturday I went to red rock with my mom her husband Malcolm and Tyler it was so yummy then we went shopping and we surprised my aunt hahaha it was a great night! Then Sunday my dad made gumbo yum! I hung out with my family which is always the best I always laugh my butt off and have such a great time with them! Monday was my princess day! Malcolm took me shopping and took me to Olive Garden he let me take a nap while he cleaned and then we went to my dads and watched a movie! It was such a wonderful birthday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment