Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween!

Really quick I dont have to much time! Halloween this year was fantastic!!! I had so much fun! I was a pirate and Malcolm was a girl! We had to go to Malcolms dads house before we went to the halloween party and we were running really late! I had to take a shower and get dressed in 10 minutes it sucked so my hair didnt really look like I wanted it to and my make up was very half done but it didnt matter cause it was a kick butt time! While and Malcolms dads we ate steaks and I got Malcolm dressed while waiting for Dannys date. Malcolm looked amazing we had a fake blonde wig my dress and he bought some tights and high heels! I did the works on his make up he even had fake eye lashes! So funny he was going to the bathroom and needed toilet paper so I had to go get some and put it by the door...Well while he was coming out of the bathroom pants around his ankles Danny and his date walked by!!!! It was so funnY!!!! Halloween party was kick but I hung out with my girls and watched the boys be....stupid and make fools out of themsleves! It was such a great night with so many laughs! We didnt get home till three thirty in the morning I was exhusted!!! Great night I also saw some people I couldnt believe was there and some I hadnt seen for so long!!!! Loved this halloween next year better be just as great!!! I would put up pics but I have no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment