Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Carving!

I love Halloween and pumpkin carving there my favorite!!!
It was a great night of pumpkin carving with Malcolm Tyler my dad Danielle and Ben!
We ate chili, ate ice cream and brownies carved pumpkins and played games! I carved two and Malcolm carved two...Ben ruined his and made a sun out of it...I know very Halloween of him! I one both games that we played.....I pretty much rock! :) Even though Ben and Tyler tried to cheat like usual! It was a night full of laughs and fun! The weekend was pretty kick butt also! We went to red lobster with a lady from Brizal and learned some pretty cool things.....Ate a zupas and watched a movie also Ate at paridise bakery and got Danielle a free new phone lol! Steelers one and going to Jericho Road and after get some pizza! Great Weekend and Im hoping to have another great weekend ahead!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment