Sunday, January 10, 2010

Busy like a bee!

I am so super excited for this year I also and super busy this year especially so far and its only been what two weeks!!! First lets start of with all the trips I am taking!!! I had planned to go to Florida this month but I have decided not to go ...bummer yes but I feel like I need to stay here and work somethings out before I start my vacations! I hope to go another time this year. In about a month my grandpa and a few of my other family members and friends are coming up from good old Louisiana to spend a little down time in Utah! I am so excited for this...we plan to do some fun snow sports, celebrate my grandpas birthday and of course hangout and enjoy are families company! Now this summer I don't think I will be in Utah very much and if I am I wont be in Utah county! In July My family and I are going to pack are things and head out to Louisiana to spend time on my grandpas farm and take a trip to Texas and do some water sports! This is one of my favorite trips that my family takes! My grandpas farm is such a fun place and being with my family makes it so much better! Also we go Canoeing and the worlds largest water park round two hahaha! Another trip California! O yes Cali my very most favorite place to go! This year I am determined to go to sea world and swim with dolphins it has been a dream of mine ever since I was young and we went to Florida as a family and we were so close to going but my little brother was to scared to go! Also if I have enough time I would love to go to Moab Malcolm likes to jeep and is very big on the biking! He loves Moab and I have only been there once I would really like to experience it with him. Also there is a family trip where we are going to the grand canyon I am not sure when they plan on going but I am really excited to see it! Also in December for new years eve I am still deciding if I want to go to Louisiana or not but I have awhile to see how things go....Also for 2010 I have other things that I am excited about! I am starting school this spring and I might have a little job till I can find a more solid job. I am turning 21 this year which I cant believe... its so crazy! So whats going on at least in the next two months is going to be absolutely crazy! I have my cousins birthday, Malcolm's birthday, one of my best friends birthday, My little brothers birthday, and my grandpas birthday...My family is coming for a week, Valentines day and of course the super bowl which is very big with Malcolm like huge hahaha! Also baby showers baby showers and baby showers! Two or three weddings, a few partys, and of course going out for dinners and movies! I am loving life right now even through the crazyness and sometimes the drama but through it all am so happy and so grateful...I have been going to church with my dad and reading my scriptures everyday and trying everything I can do to live the way I am suppose to...besides living with Malcolm which is something sadly I have no control over but everyone understands and I think heavenly father does too. On that note my dad is closer to buying a house but he is very picky so I hope I can move in with him soon! Also Malcolm is almost done studying and ready to take his insurance test! He is doing so well with work and his life and I am so proud of him! I just feel so blessed right now with the life that I have and the so many family and friends that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment