Monday, December 21, 2009

Meat Party!

Every year the weekend before christmas Malcolms dad throughs a big meat party. Its the best party of the year (besides my b day of course). At the party there is tons of the most amazing food you will eat....such as the most famouse steaks not just any steak...o no its amazing and special made. The amazing stuffed mushrooms..the meat balls from heaven...turkey, ham, shrimp, and of course the basic chips, dip, veggies, nuts, pickles, crackers, to much food to handle. What would a meat party be with out the great people you get to cook and eat with? The night consisded of football, bad jokes, drunk people screaming and talking till 7 in the morning, people stealing beds, pocker gone wrong, tickle fights that ended in tears of laughter, meeting of some interesting people, and of course those extra five pounds you pack on! Not 0nly was saturday fun but friday I hungout and had an amazing time with Malcolm we sat and watched tv mad some kick butt brownies danced till one in the morning, sunday we watched football with Malcolms family and the steelers won, and today I spent the day shopping with Malcolm then he took me to chilis then went shopping with my dad and went to taco bell so so great! So happy I love christmas and cant believe it is almost here! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment