


Last week my grandpa, Cousin and Aunt come up from Louisiana and Texas for a week! I love seeing my family so stinking much and my grandpa is the cutest grandpa ever! We went snow shoeing which kicked my booty! Tubing, Cross country skiing, Malcolm and my cousin went snow boarding, we hung out in Park City, Went to the aquarium, had a BBQ, went to Famous Dave's to celebrate birthdays, played some hilarious dance game on the wii and just had a good time hanging out with the family! I had such a blast and wished they could have stayed a lot longer! Also the week before I got to go shopping with my mom lol what an experiance we almost go into trouble twice with the cops!!! Also the globe trotters where so amazing I laughed so hard and big budduh was there goodness he is one of my favs!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment