
Living in Saint George for a month brought a lot to my knowledge....I have found that my step dad is really not a very nice person..I have had many experiences before where I have felt unsure about him but now I see after a very violent and scary incident with him that he is not a person I would like to be around...I am sad for my mother that she is living her life with this man. She is closing her eyes to the hate and violence this man brings into her life and the life of her children. Now looking at the positive points through all of this horrible experience I have found a great deal of blessings. I have a wonderful, amazing man by my side protecting me and taking care of me. Malcolm never hurts me and he lets me be who I am..I never have to lie to him or others about are relationship. Having him by my side makes this whole thing stupid and little. I need nothing at all but him and my heavenly fathers love to get me through the day. I am lucky that that's not all the love I have! My family has been right there with me helping me get through this and I'm thankful that my dad is Micheal Peterson and not this creep who treats me so crappy. My brothers and sister in law for taking care of me and helping me through all of this and checking in on me...my cousin Danielle for letting me vent and talk it out....all of my friends who are there for me and the two that are taking me in till I can decide where my next chapter of life starts. I have been reading and praying more than ever lately and I'm so happy that I have been because without the love and guidance from heavenly father I don't think I would be able to see all of this happiness and amazing people who I love and love me through this hard situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment