Saturday, June 5, 2010

The cooking qeen has been de-throwned



Woke up early today as you can see, I really had the urge to cook Malcolm a big breakfast. Seeing as we don't really have a kitchen (cause this isn't our place) and we haven't gone shopping so we have no food I cant. I'm really bummed out! I wish we had are own kitchen and some food. Darn this cant wait till we get our own place. But I do love living here and I love our roommates and I'm so thankful to them for letting me stay here! I know they wouldn't mind me cooking if only I had some food. I think I'm going to start getting more food to cook and then I can start cooking again especially if Malcolm starts coming home every night! Cooking and having Malcolm home ever night again will be so very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment