Monday, September 27, 2010

Summer time 2010

My summer was such a great summer!!! I skiped all my vacations but I still had an amazing summer! Since I dont want or have the time to sit here and type every little thing that happened im just going to put up a few pictures to sum everything up! I took probably 500 pictures but these are some of the best ones and pictures are worth a thousand words right! So here was most of my summer!! :D




Riding through Snow Canyon!


Hanging out with Malcolms adorable baby sister!


Sand Hallow Lake!


Sandy Hallow Lake Day 2


Ivans Lake!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hiking with the puppy and Malcolm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chilling by the pool!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Soaking up the sun with my family!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wave runners a summer must!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fire Works!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bbq at the lake with the family!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
New baby kittens!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Smores and campfire = romantic date with Malcolm!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cooking awesomeness!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rodeo baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Circus!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Girls night out!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hanging out with friends!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There was a huge I mean huge rain storm all day that flooded the streets....Malcolm Mia and I went and played in it and this is us watching it and trying to dry off and get warm!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Soaking up a warm beautiful day with Mia!

No comments:

Post a Comment