Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Big Brothers Surprise Party! & Dads Birthday!







Phillip turned 25 on the other week and Ali decieded to throw a surprise party! This might seem easy but on my end it wasnt even close!!!! Here is my story.....So a few days before the party I called my mom and was talking to her when she said that she was invited to my brothers birthday....Okay so if you didnt know much about my family you wouldnt know that that was a huge problem!!!! My brother does not like my mother very much in fact he hadnt talked to her for 3 years till his wedding a year ago and after that nothing! So I was really nervous about her coming! Well the day of the party came and it was so hard to keep it a secret cause Phillip wanted us to come over and hangout. We made it though! So Phillips party was about 2 hours away from my place in the middle of nowhere! It was an adventure getting there to say the least! The party ended up being so much fun and I saw some of my family that I wasnt expected to see and I was so happy to see! :D My dads birthday was a few days after and I decieded to get everyone I could together and take him out to eat...A lot of people couldnt come cause I did it last minute...If you know my dad you would know that he is such a good man and so sweet to everyone and takes care of everyone and does everything he can to help people! I was very happy that I could atleast do this for him with the help of Malcolm of course! They were very good days with my family! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment