Halloween!!! One of the best days of the year!!! I love scary movies, dressing up, pumpkin carving....everything to do with Halloween! This year I was a fairy and Malcolm was a pot head then switched to troy Polamalu (steelers football player) Dont know how to spell his name! So Halloween night we were invited to a few parties...I wasnt feeling very well so Malcolm and I decieded to stay at home get a pizza and some scary movies and hand out candy! Would have been perfect but Malcolms brother didnt have any plans either...so it was the three of us all night..Danny got pretty drunk and ended up hogging the tv! Malcolm still made it a fun night we got a pizza and watched a scary movie that Danny picked..then Danny put on n.i.n and turned out the lights Malcolm and I danced like crazy idiots!! We watched Danny make a fool of himself and laughed are butts off at him! It was a pretty good night all in all! Im for sure wearing my fairy costume again next year! :D
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Halloween 2010!!
Halloween!!! One of the best days of the year!!! I love scary movies, dressing up, pumpkin carving....everything to do with Halloween! This year I was a fairy and Malcolm was a pot head then switched to troy Polamalu (steelers football player) Dont know how to spell his name! So Halloween night we were invited to a few parties...I wasnt feeling very well so Malcolm and I decieded to stay at home get a pizza and some scary movies and hand out candy! Would have been perfect but Malcolms brother didnt have any plans either...so it was the three of us all night..Danny got pretty drunk and ended up hogging the tv! Malcolm still made it a fun night we got a pizza and watched a scary movie that Danny picked..then Danny put on n.i.n and turned out the lights Malcolm and I danced like crazy idiots!! We watched Danny make a fool of himself and laughed are butts off at him! It was a pretty good night all in all! Im for sure wearing my fairy costume again next year! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment