The day November 23 2010 the news said this is suppose to be the biggiest snow storm in 8 years!!! Of course me = panic esspecially cause I had to work....I cant drive in snow let alone a huge blizzard!!! SO I had my dad drive me to work..at about three o clock at my work we had a ton of people come in saying that there work made them go home cause of the blizzard warning and it said try to get inside by five and to stay off the roads luckly I was going home at four thirty and my dad was picking we stopped at Pirate os best store ever!! Got some candy butter shapped as a turkey and a giant old fashion root beer and I was set for the storm!! I got home and Malcolm was so excited he wanted to play in it whenver it hit!! So after it had been snowing like crazy for a half hour we went out and played with my husky puppy ( she is three but will always be my puppy) We buried her white washed her chased her she chased us had a snow ball fight wrestled and just laughed are bootys off!!! After I went inside sat by the heater ate some good old roman noodles and read my book! It was a very eventful fun night!! :D
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Playing in the Blizzard!!!!!!!
The day November 23 2010 the news said this is suppose to be the biggiest snow storm in 8 years!!! Of course me = panic esspecially cause I had to work....I cant drive in snow let alone a huge blizzard!!! SO I had my dad drive me to work..at about three o clock at my work we had a ton of people come in saying that there work made them go home cause of the blizzard warning and it said try to get inside by five and to stay off the roads luckly I was going home at four thirty and my dad was picking we stopped at Pirate os best store ever!! Got some candy butter shapped as a turkey and a giant old fashion root beer and I was set for the storm!! I got home and Malcolm was so excited he wanted to play in it whenver it hit!! So after it had been snowing like crazy for a half hour we went out and played with my husky puppy ( she is three but will always be my puppy) We buried her white washed her chased her she chased us had a snow ball fight wrestled and just laughed are bootys off!!! After I went inside sat by the heater ate some good old roman noodles and read my book! It was a very eventful fun night!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment