Wednesday, August 10, 2011
So much to say!
So much has been going on in just a few short days with the wedding and life! First Malcolm passed his insurence test so now he is a licence insurence adjuster!!! I am so proud of him he has been working so hard for it for so long he is such a hard worker thats one of the thousand reasons why I love him!!! I did my bridals a few days ago it rained so hard but we got some spots here and there and we got a lot of beautiful pictures!!! It was an adventure though first we went to rose parks yeah I guess thats the getto and my mom is telling me someone gets shot there like everday I was freaking out! Ali, Phil and there parents took forever to get there it was so scary!!! We made it though cause im tough like that! ;D I have my bachlorette party which even though a lot of people couldnt make it which I was actually sad and disapointed in a few people :/ it was still an awesome time!!! Ali did such a good job some of the girls said it was the best one they have ever been to! Yeah my sister rocks!!!! Now on to a darker side my dad got a new house yay but wait there is more!!! He had a storage unit full of all his stuff when we opened it it was all ruined and there were holes all over the cieling!!! This thing was supposed to be gaurenteed weather proof!!! We had to go through everything and right it down and how much it costed he had thirty three thousand bucks worth of stuff in there!!! The company said they will work with him in getting as much money back as they can to pay for the damages which is good! What else....Malcolm and I are getting our marriage licence today yay!!!!! Im so excited!!! The wedding is less than two weeks away I cant believe it!!!! I dont think there is anything else just how happy I am the wedding is close! Wish it was here already!!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment