Monday, September 12, 2011

IM MARRIED!!!!!!!

O yeah baby thats right im married and to the most incredible man ever how freaking lucky am I!? Pretty dang lucky!!! So a little about my new husband....first he is the cutiest funniest dang man I have ever met. He is the type of man that would do anything for anyone when there in need! Cutiest story ever....the other day we were at my dads and this man across the street asked us if we had seen his pitbull running around anywhere we hadnt so we said no you would think that would be the end of it but nope! Malcolm drove around for a half hour looking for this dog!!! Sad thing we still didnt find him. He is really outdoorsy and loves to take me along camping dirt bike riding hiking and fourwheeling! He is so goofy and playful I just love everything about it! I love him so much but thats all the time I have right now....next post will be wedding and bridal pictures and all about the big day!!! :D



PS. IM SOOOOOO HAAAAAAPY!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment