Saturday, December 31, 2011

My 2012 Goals! :D

Okay so every year people right goals that they have that will probably never will come true...this year I am only making goals that I can make happen and also im going to find a way to do it! :D

1. SWIM WITH THE DOLPHINS I really want to take Malcolm to Cali cause I love it so much and he has never been there and were going to go to sea world hoping this will happen sometime in the summer while im at seaworld im going to pay the extra to swim with the dolphins and if I can do it there then I will stop in Vegas and do it there! :D

2. GO TO LAKE POWELL I have never been and all I hear is how fun it is! My family always has a summer trip in july and this year they want to go to lake powell how perfect right! We are renting a house boat and going to stay out there for a few days im so stoked!

3. FLY OR TAKE A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS Okay Malcolm and I have decided we are going to go to the Bahamas now we have two options one my family is thinking of going there for a family trip it hasnt been set in stone so if we dont go with them we will go for an early one year anniversary since August is hurricane season we might go a little early when its good to go which I think is october but im not sure I cant remember but either way were going to try!

4. BUY A HOUSE So as most of you know Malcolm and I moved into my dads basement so we could save money and buy a house soon...we are hoping to be in one by may by the latest it all depends on Malcolm and his job his insurance license is in the mail as we speak so its just up to him finding a job and maybe even working out of the state for a little while.. we have some big choices to make about that coming up soon.

5. READ THE WHOLE BIBLE BOOK OF MORMON AND D AND C I have read all the book of mormon but I want to do it again and include the bible and the d and c. I just got a nook and bought them on it so it will be a little easier to carry it around every where and read them.

6. LOOSE 20 POUNDS AND GET INTO SHAPE so with the holidays here I gained like 10 pounds when I was already of track of my goal weight so I want to loose 20 and tone up or just be happy with my body cause I know muscle weighs more that fat so I just want to be in shape and look good...I bought yoga gear a yoga book and a killer julian micheals yoga video! Yoga I have found helps me the best I loose weight fast and I find it nice to do! Also I am looking into buying a punching bag cause I want to start kick boxing.

7. START DOING VOLUNTEER WORK I want to start doing volunteer work at an animal hospital or an animal shelter.

8. DO A WALK FOR THE CURE I have so many friends who do these and it just seems like so much fun and you get to help people who are going through something so awful and hard and to do something so easy to help why not!

9. GO MOUNTAIN BIKING O yeah im talking hard core biking! Malcolm used to go in Moab when he was younger and I want to try it it seems so hard but I really want to do it I would love to go to Moab and do it or St George but if I do it here slc I would be fine with that.

10. TAKE MALCOLM TO A STEELERS GAME even if its not in pitsburgh I still really want to take Malcolm to a game either in denver or cali or somewhere!

11. START SCHOOL I really need to get the ball rolling with school so this monday im going to call slcc and see about trying to enroll and seeing when the best time to start will be!

12. GET SEALED IN THE TEMPLE This one I think is going to be a hard one Malcolm and I are nowhere close to being ready to be sealed we have a lot of stuff we need to do. I know I want to feel really ready for it I know so many people who do this when they should not have from people not being worthy and lieing to get in to people who dont believe in it but are just doing it cause they think it will look good to people who met the person they are marrying a couple weeks ago and there just jumping on cause they either got out of a bad relationship or they just feel like they should be married by now. When Malcolm and I get sealed I want to know we did it for the right reasons and we know eveything we can about and we worthy to do it. This is something that is so important to me and I dont want to ruin something so special!

13. GO RIVER RAFTING This one is kind of for Malcolm I have gone a few times its such a rush! Malcolm has never gone and I would really love to take him I think he would have a blast! If this one doesnt happen it wont be to big of a deal but it will def be moved over to next year!

Now time for the little things...

14. Drink more water
15. Eat more healthy
16. Try to go to church every sunday
17. Catch up on scrapbooking
18. go horse back riding on this killer trail by my moms house
19. shoot a hand gun
20. Help a Certain someone who is in need (no names)
21. Be positive all the time esspecially while at work lol
22. Slow down and enjoy the year


Everytime I do one of theses things or complete them I am going to post it on here with a story.. Get ready 2012 here I come!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment