Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas 2011!!!








Such and awesome christmas!! First we went to st george for a couple days to spend xmas with my mom it was very fun! First driving there was so much fun road trips always are with my Malcolm! It was me Malcolm Tyler and Mia in the car lets cut it short and say one tall coffee and three red bulls later some of us where a little hyper lol! I love going to my moms house its so glamours and homier and beautiful! We went hiking everyday, saw a falcon, had some amazing family dinners, opened presents I got clothes clothes and clothes some perfume lotion jewelry and a game and the we stayed up
all night playing games and laughing our butts off! On christmas eve I had to work nine hours of course but I got over it and that night we had a family dinner opened one present I got a book which is so good! Then in the morning we opened presents we got some steelers stuff books movies jazz tickets and malcolm got me a beautiful dimond necklace and a foot messager that I have been wanting for forever! Then we went to Malcolms families house and I got a nook which I love! Malcolms little sister was so much fun to watch she was so excited! Then we went and to Phillip and alis where they had a big family xmas party it was so much fun! Ali made everyone matching pjs and she got me a picture frame with a pic of us that says sisters that I love so much and some slippers that vibrate and ither cool stuff! We played games and had a huge yummy meal! aww it was such a great christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment