Thursday, June 11, 2009
.........
Im sitting here listening to the rain and watching Malcolm and Ben play video games so im just going to mess around on this lol. Its raining super hard I love it!!!!!!!! I want to go dancing in it!!! :) Me and Malcolm got a new roomate Ben who is a family friend from years and years and years ago....He is pretty amazing lol. All we do is laugh and goof off I love living like this and having this expericance! Speaking of being young and living it up while you can college comes to mind lol. SO my whole college thing I know everyone is pretty confused by it. So I havent yet planned what im going to do but I am thinking of going to slcc for a semeseter to get back into the groove of school before I go to Utah career college and spend 30,000 on that lol. wow its raining hard! :) Ok so buffy fest I have all the seasons of buffy and I wanted Malcolm to watch them all with me so everynight I cook us dinner and we cuddle up and watch buffy we are now on the third season and Ben is joining us now ( I think he likes it better than I do lol only cause he thinks buffy is hot! ) I love it its lots of fun we call it family home evening or buffy fest lol. So hahahhahaha Malcolm just asked me if dogs can get struck by lightning lol like there invisable or something it was cute! :) Tonight is the 311 concert im super stoked! Im glad I can be young for a few more years and expericance these things before I have to spend my money on bills and starting a family im only 19 I cant believe some people can do that but I guess its just cause they think thats funner than having fun lol if that makes any cents lol get it cents like cents ok I dont know what im talking about! :) Anyway I got a new kitty named Jade she is so sweet she loves to play its super cute!!!!! But on that I have to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ha ha I remember buffy! Well I am glad that you are going to experience life but its ok for people like me to get married young jen. Some people do it and it works great others do it and its a disaster. I looooovvvveee being married and just cuz I have bills doesnt mean I dont have fun. I tell you what marriage has been the best thing I have ever done :-) I would say it has saved me. But I do think you are being smart by enjoying your youth love. I was ready, and I believe I was mature enough to do it. It has worked for me. I cannot wait for you to become a vet tech and you can tell me what things to do and what not to do with my puppies :-)
ReplyDeleteI know its ok thats not what I really meant its hard to explain its just not even paying the bills its being on my own right now I feel is important to help me learn and grow and I have less responsibilities than if I was married and I feel like I can get married anytime in this life or maybe the after life but I only get to be young and on my own once and its important for me to experiance it. Well im glad you love being married and you should! As long as your happy it doesnt matter! I cant wait to be married one day lol some people are more ready and others want to finish things before they settle down. Ya I cant wait too!!!!!! Its going to be so much freaking fun Im going to wake up happy to go to work everyday and feel like im helping the world everyday and getting paid for it!! :) I will take in your puppies and Aj lol jk O yes Buffy is freaking amazing!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you a hundred and ten percent jen :-)
ReplyDelete