

Ok I know I say this a lot but I love my Malcolm! He is so amazing and sweet!!! He is everything I want and more! I know some people say o I don’t deserve such a great person but Malcolm has helped me love myself in so many ways that I do feel like I deserve im and he deserves me and we belong together. People say that when there around us they can feel energy and happiness shinning off us. I can feel the happiness and energy running through my veins when im with him and calming and belonging feeling in my heart it’s an extrodanairy feeling!!! I think that president Hinkly was right when you do everything in your power to make each other happy whenever you can than there are less fights I agree fully!!! Malcolm does everything he can to make me happy and vise virsa. We may do things we don’t like may it be small or big but in the end we end up feeling happier and closer because we made the one we love happy and I love that feeling I think it’s the best feeling in the world! Malcolm always has this way of making me feel better about myself like even with little things he tells me hes proud or I did a good job. Like when I clean or cook for him even if I do a bad job he tells me it was amazing because I did it for him and how thankful he is for me. When im down I can always go to him and he knows how to make me smile and the whole world disappears. He is such a great role model in the way that he he is always thinking of others and being kind. He has such a big heart especially for animals which is one of the things I love most about him. I have so much fun with him if its us having a food fight or dancing in the car or jumping on the bed or just talking about stupid things there is never a dull moment. He is always down for the next thing and is so goofy just like me and I think that why we work so well together. Life is so amazing and peaceful with him here looking out for me. I can tell him everything and he can tell me everything good or bad there have been no secrets in are relationship and I think we have been blessed because of it. I think I am one of the lucky ones to have someone so great love me so much and not just cause everyone says so lol. I love being everything I can for him Cooking him meals, making his lunch before he goes off to work, making him laugh when he is sad it feels like that’s why im here is for him and to help him and that’s why he is here to help me well not the only reason why were here but a big reason. I have spent so many nights crying cause im so happy it feels like there is something inside you that just wants to break free and laugh and laugh and I have that feeling everytime I look into his eyes or feel him holding me. Hahaha I know its hard to explain when you care so much for someone and love them so much so im just going to leave it at that lol me and my Malcolm are going to go hiking he found some waterfalls for me (because he knows there my favorite he is so amazing)
thats awesome jen! Not alot of people have that. What a huge blessing to have eachother. I am very happy for you love!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I know I think its one of the best blessings to recieve!!!! We are truly lucky and must be very loved by heavenly father to have such great men in our lifes!!!! :)
ReplyDelete