Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lots of random! :)

There is soooo much I dont even know where to start!!!!
Ill start with today fathers day! First off I love love love my dad he is so amazing and supportive!!!! When ever I need a good boost I know he wont let me down. I always feel the spirit when Im with him!!! So first off today me and my little brother went to wal mart to buy my dads present which seems easy but wasnt lol. I already knew what I wanted to get him....I have this picture of him me and my two brothers and I wanted to get a picture frame and put it in it and give it to him and my brother decided on getting him these John Candy movies. So we go the register and they freaking ID me for the John Candy dvds!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so mad Im like do I really look like im under 17!!!! Blah grrrr blah! So I just got the picture frame and we left. Well when I went to put the picture in the frame it broke! But my dad fixed it wooo Hooo! So after that we went to Sizzler then to play catch and then to see a movie and then we visited my grandpas sister and then took tyler to the airport it was a pretty great day!!!! :)


Yep Yep so basically all my nights are spent with Malcolm and Ben and sometimes Codi. Malcolm me and Ben were suppose to go ghost hunting in the cematary last night but someone *cough* Ben *cough* chickened out lol!!!! So we just sat around and laughed are butts of at stupid things we say! But its been a lot of amazing nights!!!! Malcolm built a big fire pit and some benches in are back yard so we make huge fires its lots of fun!!!! & we watch lots off Buffy which we have two more seasons left lol!!!!!

I have lots and lots of amazing pictures but my computer isnt loading them for some reason so I have to figure it out!

O ok so the Texas trip has been officially planned!!!!!
So me danielle Malcolm Tyler and my dad leave on July 11th at five in the morning!!!!! We get into lousiana at about one where we met up with my grandpa Linda Phillip and Ali! Were going to stay at my gpas for four days at the farm fourwheeling fishing shooting fireworks big cookouts hanign with the fam and playing with puppies which they have two more that makes four puppies and one is a boxer a freaking boxer I cant wait!!!!! Then we all head down to texas where we met up with all my cousins my aunt my sister my brother and law and family friends!!! The first day we go to the lake rent out two party barges (two flat boats) and have a family bbq! The second day is slither bon the worlds largest water park! The third day is river rafting!!!! The fourth day is tubing! Ahhh im stoked I have a feeling im going to be very tan by the end of the trip!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment