
My brother said that the other day and it got me thinking!
All of my life I have adored animals and knew that I
wanted to one day do
something with my life that would help them out and
show them the love they have always showed me!
I wanted to be a veterinarian but I was stupid
in high school and flushed my dreams down the
toilet. But I would like to think that I have learned
my lesson! I now want to be a veterinarian technician!
The only problem is money 30,000! Also I haven't
really proved myself to my parents that I have ever
been serious about my school work. I now am ready to prove
them wrong! I am going to sign up for an online class at slcc
and then once I pass that take on more classes
till I have a whole year done and that way I have showed my
parents how bad I really want this! Then transfer to Utah career
college to make my dreams come true!
No comments:
Post a Comment