Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Turkey Day!

For Thanksgiving Malcolm and I packed up our stuff the dog and the cat and drove four hours to Saint George!!!! The ride was really nice....We rocked out to Micheal Jackson, Bob Marley, and old 80s music! When we got there my mom has this guest house we stayed in....It had a queen size bed, Bathroom, Huge shower, a kitchen and cable tv! Dinner was amazing as usual! Ummm.....We played games everynight boys againts girls and of course we let the boys win every game out of the kindness of our hearts....ok fine they kicked our butt but we only had tweo and they had three people! We went hiking and took pictures! We went and saw The Blind Side Amazing AMAZING movie! It was really great time! On the way home we were stuck in traffic for forever but surprisingly the ride didnt seem long at all! It was a great thanksgiving! I just want to say how thankful I am for Malcolm for being so sweet and always being there for me and putting a smile on my face! You are so much fun to be around and I love you so much! My family who is awesome and wierd at the same time! My kick butt friends for being so great! My house! My kitty and Puppy! The beauty in life! Being able to laugh! My car yes cant forget my car! Heavenly father! The curch! The temples! The spirit! ETC! I could go on and on but I wont! I will tell you this I love life and feel like I am a very blessed person!!! YAY for Christmas coming up soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment