Thursday, July 9, 2009
A day at the zoo!!
Yesterday Malcolm Ben Codi and I were sitting around wondering what to do for the day…..We decided to go to the zoo! I love the zoo its so much fun! Well my little brother Tyler was home alone cause my dad was working all day so we decided to bring him along. It was 11 bucks a person to get it! Once we got inside we had to get Codi a wheelchair (she just had surgery on her hip) that was ten bucks to rent! So after emptying our wallets lol we were off to see the cute little animals! We saw this monkey who kept running up to Malcolm and banging on the class it was so cute! We also saw this rattlesnake and Malcolm and I started moving are fingers in front of his face and he started rattling it was really cool! We also saw these really cute cats that look like cheetahs but they only get up to three pounds and the zoo keeper said there mean as heck and they have to be in a protective class to feed them and stuff!!! Ben was trying to say what the other animals were saying omg it was sooo funny!!! Then after our little zoo adventure we all went to I hop with my dad! Holly Molly They’re all so fun to hangout with! It was a fantastic day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment