Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I feel so blessed!

So on Sunday in church they were talking about how things of the world block our spirit from god and how we should go out alone or turn off the tv and radio and just listen and think. Well I thought wow what a great idea and what a perfect time Im staying at this beautiful farm were I can go out alone in the nature and just listen and pray and ponder. Well in church I have noiticed them talking about getting cought up in worldly posetions and so I started thinking about that. I found that so many people in this life want nice houses and nice cars and boats and to look pretty and have all this stuff and its happening to really young adults and its so sad! It makes you think I live in a little cozy BARN! and I dont have a nice car or a boat or long golden hair or big boobs or skinny but I am beautiful on the inside and the outside. I also have this amazing family and boyfriend who I appreciate more than these people who are so worried about chasing all these things! Same with my brother and his girl I think were way more happier than all these people who are searching for all these material things. I admit I would like to have those nice things but I am only 20 and im not so consumed in it! Heavanly father doesnt want us to go into debt and wants us to get an education and I think you shound buy what you can not what you want. Only spend to a point were your going to be confy. Me and Malcolm decieded that whatever we buy we will still afford it and live confy if one of us lost our job. I think some people are so concered with all of these things that there not happy and they want more and it just makes them more unhappy and they cant figure out why but the truth is its vanity and vanity is satan and all that ruins there realtionships with there family friends there companions even heavenly father. I feel so blessed to have my family and my Malcolm who keep me straight and humble. And some friends who are actually there for me and help me be a better person. I know there arent a lot of good friends out there but I know who my real ones are and I love them for it! I am also so blessed for the spirit of heavenly father with me and the holly ghost to guid me and my testomony that just keeps growning! Life is beautiful and wonderful and you dont need all these material things to find it...Infact I think it hides it. So thats all I have to say. Malcolm and I are taking the truck out and sit in the bed of the truck and look at the stars.... :) I hope everyone sees the greatness in life and finds the happiness I have found!

No comments:

Post a Comment