Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Fourth of July weekend!!! :)
Fourth of July and Fourth of July weekend pretty much was spectacular!!!! I love holidays because it means I get to spend time with my amazing family!!!! So Friday I had such a blast! My little brother came down for the month because we leave for LA Saturday! But anyway T came down and me him Malcolm and my dad went to Ice Age 3 lol great movie! Then me and Malcolm went home made some dinner and stayed up goofing of hahaha Malcolm was dancing to Avril for awhile it was hilarious then we blasted music and started jumping on the bed and after we sat there and had a whip cream fight hahaha so much fun I about died laughing that night we stayed up till about 5 in the morning with all are antics! My ribs still hurt from laughing and I have bruises all over from us wrestling and him trying to tickle torture me. Saturday me and Malcolm ran into a problem….His dad was having a BBQ and my family was having a BBQ! We couldn’t decide so Malcolm went to his dads and I went to my families. My dad Tyler and me headed to Danielle’s to meet up with Danielle lol of course my aunt Debbie and Diana! When we got there Debbie and Danielle were web caming with my cousins Alan and Sharon and there cute 2 year old Ethan! He was so stinking cute! After that we started up the grill and made lots of food!!! It was so yummy!!! J After we played scatagories and it was so much fun I laughed lots and hard! I love my family!!!! After we walked to the stadium of fire and watched the fire works! I was really sad that I didn’t get to watch fire works and Malcolm new it so when I got home he had gone out and bought a crap load of fire works for a fire work show just for me and him it was so sweet!! So me and Malcolm stayed up lighting fire works then made a fire and stayed up looking at the stars and talking! Then the next day my dad, Tyler, Malcolm and I went out to lunch and saw public enemies! It was a sad but great movie!!! Then me and Malcolm went and hungout and his dads then went home and watched Buffy with Ben! It was such a great weekend!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment