Monday, July 27, 2009

Texas/Louisiana Trip!

So on July 10th I went to Louisiana with my dad, little brother, Cousin Danielle, and Malcolm. Holly cow did I have the time of my life!!! First I just love going to my grandpas farm in good old LA and seeing all my family I just freaking love them so much! So when we got there Ali and Phillip got there about an hour after. So my aunt, grandpa, Phillip, Ali, Tyler, my dad, Malcolm, Danielle, and I all stayed in my grandpa’s cozy little cabin for five days. While we were there Malcolm and I helped my grandpa rakes the fields and Bail hay. We cooked huge family dinners every night. Played games manly scategories, watched lots of movies. Saw a huge rain storm and I mean huge!!! Rode on the fourwheelers, shot the guns, played with the 8 dogs, went out to eat, and visited family and friends. It was a blast!!!! After the five wait no it was six days we headed to Houston Texas which is a three hour drive. My dad, Tyler, Malcolm and I in one car. Danielle, Gpa and Linda in another, and Phillip and Ali in another. We had to take at least three cars cause we were going to add more people later on. So me and Malcolm stocked up on red bulls and had a freaking blast in the car! We stopped at a great restaurant then hit the road. About 2 hours later I had to pee and we were in the middle of nowhere. I was so ready to pull over and go on the side of the road lol. But then we found a gas station which the girls light wasn’t on and there was pee all over the seat in the boys room! It was so gross! But I got through it and went pee standing up lol. So we got to Houston at about eleven o clock at night. We had to split up half at my Aunt Karen’s and the other half at Onas. Malcolm, Phillip, Danielle, Ali and I slept at Onas. I had to go to Karen’s first though because she had just gotten 8 cute kittens!!!! How could I pass that up! After we went and played with the kittens and got settled in at Onas house we stayed up for about another hour. Then Ona and Danielle went and slept in Onas room. The rest of us out in the family room, we stayed up talking and laughing our butts off till four in the morning. Eight o clock rolls by and its time to get up to go to Austin! Which was another three hour drive! Same people same cars! We stopped at Dennis for breakfast was I had amazing hot chocolate! Yum! When we got to Austin we went canoeing we that was so much fun I have never been before I freaking loved it! The next day Malcolm, Tyler, Phillip, Ali, Clark, Danielle, and I went to slitherbahn which is the worlds largest water park we went on some crazy fun rides it was so awesome! The next day we all went boating. All the young people, Ona, Danielle, Heather, Tyler, Scott, Malcolm and I. Then the old boat my dad, Aunt Karen, Aunt Linda, Grandpa, Joan, Joan’s boyfriend, were on the other boat. We went tubing water skied and played in the water. Then the next day we took off back to the farm in LA then the next day headed home. The first plane was a tiny propeller plane and only my dad, Tyler, Malcolm, Danielle me and three others were on the plane. It was so much fun I freaking love going down there! Were planning on going again in December which I am so excited about! I love my family there so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment