Sunday, October 11, 2009

20th Bday!!!

Yesterday was my 20th b day!!! Holly cow I cant believe I am that old its nuts!!! Ok so I started out my birthday on thursday! My mom came down and we went out to Olive Garden (favorite place ever) We ate so much we had the spinach dip to start off with which was so good then had two desserts! I had my b day presents before lunch and after lunch we went shopping. The next day I had a b day party at the bowling ally ( I won) After we all went to my house and had pizza and cake it was such a blast! Then the next day Malcolm my dad Danielle and Tyler went to the sky box ( I sware the most expensive place ever but so good) We also had three course meals and two desserts...Im going to get so flipping fat! Malcolm brought me roses ( I love getting flowers there so pretty and amazing) Then we met up with Ben and went to a movie we saw couples retret or something like that lol I cant remember what it was called it was so freaking funny!!! After I met up with some of my guy friends and went bowling! There was a contest in the bowling alley for the first person with a turkey (three strikes in a row) would win a free bowling!! I WON!!!! :) Then after we went and hungout at there house and had a little party! Then today we went to church and it was such a great session holly molly after we went to Red Robins! Tonight im going out with Malcolm to dinner and after we are going to watch Hocus Pocus!!! I had such a great b day!!! I dont want it to end lol!!!!! My friends and family who were there celebrating it with me are so awesome I love them and am so lucky to have them!!! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment