Sunday, October 4, 2009

Conference, circus and more

I went to conference today! Freaking amazing gosh dang I loved it! It was so spiritual and beautiful! Gosh I feel so blessed words cant explain!!!! I just love my friends and family and love the spirt and having my testomony if the church and growing up in it!! I feel so lucky to have experianced going! :) Ok so Ben My dad and I went to the circus and holly cow was that fun and amazing!!!!!! The things they did was really amazing they freaking made an elephant disapear!!!
Ok so lately life has been,.......Movies going out to dinner with Malcolm and family and friends who lets face it are family lol! Going to church reading the scriptures and praying night and day and I can say that it has been making a huge difference in my life! I have been working out almost everyday and feeling great! Hmm im starting to work on finding a job to get money to go to school but so far no such luck. Im really excited for the winter I love the winter it means all these holidays where we get to get all our family together aww its so much fun! Plus its cozy and warm and I love having fires! Halloween Thanksgiving Christmas and New Years gosh I cant wait!!! There really isnt much left to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment