For my birthday I had gotten a new camera from my dad! :) Since Jade has gotten so big Malcolm and I took some pictures of her and to test out the camera. Maya and her were so adorable Jade was up into the tree and Maya would walk passed her and she would bat at Maya's tail! They freakin love eachother it is so cute! :) We also got these play things for Jade one is a big carpet tower thing that has a bed at the top she loves it! Another is a little box with a bed on top its made out of tent material and a cube made out of the same material with holes on eachside she runs around in it and plays in it all day!!! :) She even rolled it down the stairs aww it was so cute! She loves jumping and doing flips to try to bat at you and man can she jump high its so funny! I will have to video tape it!! Here are some pictures we took of her and Maya gosh I love them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment