So for our ann we went out on a hike to a waterfall and had a picnic it was so amazing I loved it! I couldnt of think of a better way to spend it! We almost got eaten lol it was a very scary false alarm lol!! After we went and bought the second season of how I met your mother and spend the night cuddled up in are pjs watching it and stuffing our faces! It was a perfect ending a perfect day!
O and I have to add how amazing and beautiful it was up in the mountains all the trees changing colors!


The water fall is small but still so pretty!

Maya was rock climbing...she found a few animals to chase too!



Ya Malcolm didnt shave that day we were starving and didnt want to wait!

Isnt it gorgouse I love the fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment